Wednesday, March 26, 2008

One of the pictures in Lucy's album

"In the morning O Lord, you hear my voice; in the morning I lay my requests before you and wait in expectation." Psalm 5:3

I am yet again in awe of our great God. I heard Ann Graham Lott (Billy Graham's daughter) on Easter Sunday say that biblical hope is not a wish or even a desire, it is confidence. I love that because that's exactly what my hope in the Lord is, confident. He is the same yesterday, today & tomorrow. I know I can confidently trust Him. And His faithfulness has been declared once more. Today we got our SCL!! We were told it would probably come in May, but I talked with the Lord about that & He graciously granted me my request. Wow. Yipee Jesus!

So, now we wait for our TA (travel approval), which shouldn't take more than a month. Then watch out China...here come the Gardners!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...