Sunday, May 18, 2008

Packing (part 2) and Internet Addictions

Ok, just to clear up the title of this post a bit...here are my internet addictions. First, I found a site that you can figure out how many words you can type in a minute. Yes, it sounds boring & not very addictive, but I dare you to do it & see if you don't put it in your "favorites" and go back to it time & time again to beat your previous score! Here it is: http://speedtest.10-fast-fingers.com/ Have fun! My best time so far is 84 words a minute. I am hoping to get to 90.

My second & more heavy internet addiction is stalking adoption blogs. Now I know that I am not alone here! I know this because many of you have admitted it in your own blogs! You know who you are! :) Thank goodness it's a pretty innocent thing to be addicted to! And, I justify my prying into other people's business by praying for them. It's a good thing. Here are a few of my favorites: www.theharrells.blogspot.com www.salsainchina.blogspot.com http://wheneastmeetssouth.blogspot.com/ and there are two on this site (journey to me) under the names Nina Hope, and Isaiah Samuel. Like I said, these are only a small sample of the sites I love to visit. By the way, my family thinks I'm crazy. I think it's a girl thing.

Now, "part 2" of packing consists of the most important part of packing...the PAPERWORK! For those of you who have never adopted, please know that getting paper pregnant is much more difficult & not near as much fun as that of a traditional pregnancy! ;) I may need an epidural!

Paperwork checklist...We can't forget a single thing!

My Paper Pregnancy

Dossier

A few more things for Lucy....a girl's gotta have stylin'
shades!

And a nice handbag is a must!






No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...