Sunday, October 26, 2008

Candid Shots

I almost always have my camera on-hand for those impromptu photos that no photographer in a stuffy studio could ever capture. I just love, love, love candid shots that really tell a story or record on film a priceless expression. So when I put my latest pics onto my computer & took a quick view of them, I nearly had my coffee come out of my nose from laughing so hard when i saw this picture of Lucy....not realizing when I took it just how much detail it would show! I really debated about whether to put it out there for the world to see because she will no doubt be embarrassed beyond measure someday when (IF) she sees it! But, I will just have to delete it before that happens. Or who knows....this little funny tooty-fruity may just enjoy it as much as I did!


Lucy wearing my reading glasses (which are smashed up against her eyes)...and yes, that is a booger hanging out of her nose and broccoli in her teeth.

1 comment:

Mom Of Many said...

Oh my gracious, I can recognize that look anywhere - it's saying, "I want to move to Colorado to live near Isaiah and Uncle Dw and Auntie Linny and the rest of the gang! Move me there NOW!!"

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...