Monday, November 10, 2008

All In The Family






I finally talked my hard workin' man into buying himself a big comfy recliner. Wait...it's not that I had to talk him into wanting this manly place to sit...I had to talk him into spending the money on it. My guy is the hardest working guy I know. He does it without complaining (much) because he knows & takes seriously his role of provider. Oh I'm so very thankful for that because it has enabled me to be a stay-at-home-mom all these years. And he wouldn't have it any other way.

His weary body, from back-breaking work needs a nice place to land at the end of a hard day. So yesterday we spent the afternoon re-arranging the living room preparing for his new throne. The configuation we came up with immediately made us both crack up because it looks so much like Archie & Edith's chairs sitting side by side. And truth be told, he is a little like Archie and I am a lot like Edith.
**Ok, I have waited all day to post this so I could get a pic of K and me sitting in our old people chairs but he worked a loonngg day then came home, ate a quick dinner then back outside to put B's muffler back on that fell off after he got rear-ended today. So, sorry no pic for now...I will try later!

1 comment:

Mom Of Many said...

Edith,
Thank you for your sweet comment - it made me cry! I am thankful for encouraging friends like you!

Love you girlfriend!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...