Thursday, November 13, 2008

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TO ME...AND KEL

Yes, K & I got married two days after I turned 19, 21 years ago today! He is still the man of my dreams! And I assume I'm still the girl of his dreams! Actually, I know I am..because he tells me that all the time & shows it too. :) I know people tend to frown on people getting married so young but honestly, I think it's a great thing! And at this point in my life I can't even decide what to make for dinner, much less who/when/if to marry someone so it all worked out just fine. Oh, and my good friend Lori Anne was one of my bride's maids!! I was tempted to post her pic but...an 80's teal green taffeta dress (what was I thinking?) isn't very flattering...even on a cute girl like LA.

I was going to put our wedding picture on here but umm...short of taking a picture of the picture (which I tried & it didn't look so good) I don't know how to do it. So, I decided to put this cute pic of K, Lucy & me instead!



Seriously...don't you think Lucy is a combination of both of us??

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ya know, I've never even seen the pictures! But I'm SURE I should say thank you for not posting it! We were so young...

Anonymous said...

p.s. Is that the new MAN chair?

klucky said...

It's official....I am now a member of a blog, and such an amazing one at that!!
Have a great day!!

Ohilda said...

Hoping you had a wonderful anniversary! Congratulations.

Ohilda

Mom Of Many said...

Happy Belated Anniversary to two of my favorite people!! You guys rock! Love you guys!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...