Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Happy Day

All of the donations so far have been extremely generous, no matter the amount. Several of you have emailed me saying that you were moved by Bill & Lynsay's ministry and that you are mailing a check. A few have chosen to donate thru ChipIn. Either way, please know how very, very thankful we are for selflessly donating.


I know we aren't all called to donate to every need that comes along, but I can't help but be a little disappointed that we haven't had more of an outpouring in donations. I DO REALIZE and BELIEVE with all my heart that God will provide B & L with the perfect vehicle no matter how much we raise. BUT, I feel strongly that WE ALL need to seek God's voice in what WE should do to help (I'm including myself in this!!). Perhaps God is asking you to give $10! Are you willing to be obedient? Maybe He wants you to give $50...or $100...more?? It doesn't matter how much, it's being obedient that is important. God can turn a few dollars into a HUGE blessing. Would you please pause and think about what YOU should give? Yes, it may mean giving up something in order to do it...but that's when giving gets really exciting. Giving is the ONE area in which God tells us to test Him! See Malachi 3:8-11.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...