Saturday, November 22, 2008

Life is about to get really crazy...


Well this picture says it all. We had had a super busy day and little Lucy didn't get her nap...until this moment of discovering just how compromisingly comfortable our much needed-to-be-vacuumed rug is. What's even sadder is that only moments after this pic was taken I had to scoop her up and put her in the car to haul Nick to basketball practice.


You will have to forgive me if my posts get sparse....we are going to be driving here there & everywhere for games in the months to come. I will do my best to bring my laptop along & if necessary, put aluminum foil on my head & hang out the car window in hopes of getting a wireless connection so I can bring to you whatever excitement is going on in our little family.


SADDEST THING OF ALL....We just realized that Brenden has a game 3 hours away on LUCY'S BIRTHDAY! K & I are just sick about it!! Please pray for a blizzard to come so the game will be cancelled. I'm. dead. serious. If that doesn't happen, I really think I will keep B home that day from school so we can celebrate during the day before he has to leave (which will be around noon).

3 comments:

Ohilda said...

Awww...what a sweet picture. I will definitely pray for that blizzard...heh! How can someone schedule a game on your princess' birthday? Pfftt!

Hugs,

Ohilda - who cracked up at your Depends comment. :)

Brittne said...

I'll be praying for your blizzard! when is sweet lucys birthday anyways?

Britt

Lynsay said...

Of course it is awful to have to go to a game on Lucy's birthday, but I'm imagining you with TIN Foil on your head and I'm laughing just thinking about it. You better do it, you know I hate going more than a day without knowing what is goign on in your life!! :) L

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...