Saturday, November 22, 2008

URGENT HELP AND PRAYER NEEDED

The following was posted on the Jiangxi Yahoo group I belong to. My understanding is that this sweet little girl has a rare and serious form of Luekemia and desperately needs a bone marrow transplant. Apparently the bio parents were found but they refuse to help. It is believed that there are two sisters perhaps here in the US who need to be found in hopes of saving their sister's life. They are also asking for possible donor matches to be tested. If you can help spread this around, please do.

Last night I posted regarding the little girl, Lydia, who is very ill and her mother is desperately trying to find her 2 sisters. Tonight a plea is being made in asking for your help. Lydia must find a donor. We urge you to please allow your child to be tested, cheek swab, for a possible donor match.Lydia is Hakka Chinese. The Hakka are concentrated in Guangdong, Jiangxi, Guangxi, Fujian, Hong Kong and Hunan.

There are small numbers in Sichuan and Hunan Provinces. Source: Operation China 2000.Please, if you are interested in testing please contact me directly.Jl_rms@yahoo.com <mailto:Jl_rms%40yahoo.com> If you are a member of Guangdong or Hunan sib find, just enter yourinformation in the database section of the group.

1 comment:

April Isaacs said...

Hi Lori!

This has nothing to do with this post. I just went to read your adoption story about Lucy.

This is going to sound really strange but when I get goose bumps... the hairs on my leg grow... I am not kidding! So, I read all about the ten year old and.... then getting Lucy out of 148 applicants... so my whole body was one big goose bump! The hair on my head grew past my bottom! Ok, not really, but the hair on my legs grew at least a couple of centimeters.

That is a great story!!

April

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...