Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Way Too Much To Do

I can't believe how busy I am...I have laundry stacked high (at least it's clean & folded!), I'm trying to keep Nick going on homeschooling and I have a ton of year-end stuff for our business to work on. Plus I found a $2,000 error in our account (NOT in our favor) and it is a major bee in my bonnet (not to mention quite painful as things are tight around here right now!!). So I decided today's post would be featuring another favorite blog of mine...one you likely have never visited but you really should. This is my sweet friend Sarah who is one of the cutest, sweetest, funniest, spiritually mature teenagers I know. So, it will brighten your day to read her little blog today!! Click HERE! You won't be disappointed. Make her day and leave a comment!


**Oh and your questions regarding yesterday's post (our "project") have likely been answered by Chris in the comments from yesterday. If you have further questions, feel free to leave a comment or to email Chris or me. THANKS!!

2 comments:

Sarah Elizabeth said...

Awe! You mentioned my blog! Thanks, Lori! Now all my dreams have come true...
Love ya!

Lisa said...

Hope you find your accounting error. I know that can be very stressful.

My blog page is up and running. Let me know what you think sometime.

Lisa
Newark, Ohio

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...