Saturday, February 14, 2009

And The BIG Winners Are......

Happy Valentine's Day!! I'm sure you all have romantic plans for the day/evening!! I know I do!! What's more Valentine's Dayish than spending 8 or so hours watching basketball games in a cold gym, making countless trips to the concession stand to numb the pain with nachos and hot dogs? Yep, that's what's in store for me later today...and my heart is filled with a warm & fuzzy feeling just thinking about it!



BUT FIRST........



THE iPod Drawing!!

Drum Roll Please................

The BIG winners are..........
For the iPod Touch: Sally R.!!!!!
WM Gift Card: Emily B.!!!!!
Book: Aileen M.!!!!!
I will be emailing each of you later today to get or verify your addresses! I will get these in the mail to you today or Monday!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! And thank you to each one of you who generously donated to the Morning Star Project. I pray that God richly blesses each one of you for CARING FOR ORPHANS!!

4 comments:

Jaime G. said...

i love nachos and hot dogs... the concession food is really the only reason i ever go to ANY type of sporting event....
i feel a bit more sorry for your bottom being stuck on bleachers... ugh

Sally-Girl! said...

I am so excited and I don't even really know what an Ipod touch is!!!!! But I know my family does!!!

I just wanted to give my meager donation to such a great family serving Christ 24/7!

Life is good!

Happy Valentines Day!

Lynsay said...

Thank you EVERYONE for all your help!!! We have been humbled by the response from people all over the world! Keep checking our site (and I know Lori will post as soon as I let her know) but we may be able to get into a van soon! Yipppeee!!!! Especially as we have had 110 days with no rain, which means eventually the rain will come! Sincere thanks to everyone! Living For HIM!!!!

Carol said...

Fantastic that the van is now on the horizon. We will all rejoice when we see the picture on Lori's blog of the van full of Lynsay's family in Beijing! As they say, that will be the day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...