Sunday, February 15, 2009

Valentine's Day, Hot Dogs, and Dancing



We had a lovely Valentine's Day! K-man gave each of his ladies a rose (that would be just Lucy and me in case you were wondering!). I also got a little chocolate pizza. Nice! The rest of the day was spent on a hard, hard bleacher. Truthfully, it is great fun. We have a fun group of friends there and watching the guys play is a delight. And the concession stand is always delicious. My addiction is in rage-mode at this point in the season, so thankfully it's almost over. I just can't seem to say no to mounds of jalapenos on my nachos, eating a hot-dog in a matter of seconds (leading me to think I really could hold my own in an eating contest), and a package of M&M's tops it off quite nicely.
Tomorrow is Lucy's dance class, you can imagine my excitement. We missed last week because she woke up at 5:30 AM and I just knew dancing would not fit her mood five hours later (not that the mood to dance during class has hit her yet). So we shall see how it plays out. I have decided not to take any more pictures unless she is actually participating. Repeating the same thing every week must be boring you by now. And a few of you are a little too amused by it. :)
Brenden's awesome moves.....


#22 Nick shows them how it's done....over & over.

2 comments:

Mom Of Many said...

Sweet pics...and BTW, pass the M&M's....xo

Patty said...

Jalepenos?? Ack! Double ack!
But I'm with you on the m&m's!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...