Thursday, March 5, 2009

Healthy Level of Insanity

Ok, I have a confession...(but I know I'm not alone)....I hate (MOST) email forwards. But here is one I got from my MIL that I loved and had to pass onto you all...

To Maintain A Healthy Level Of Insanity


1 . At Lunch Time, Sit In Your Parked Car With Sunglasses on and point a Hair Dryer At Passing Cars.

See If They Slow Down.

2. Page Yourself Over The Intercom. Don't DisguiseYour Voice. !

3. Every Time Someone Asks You to Do Something, ask If They Want Fries with that.

4. Put Decaf In The Coffee Maker For 3 Weeks . Once Everyone has Gotten Over Their Caffeine Addictions, Switch to Espresso.

5. In the Memo Field Of All Your Checks, Write ' For Marijuana'

6. Skip down the hall Rather Than Walk and see how many looks you get

7. Order a Diet Water whenever you go out to eat, with a serious face.

8. Specify That Your Drive-through Order Is 'To Go'.

9. Sing Along At The Opera.

10. Five Days In Advance, Tell Your Friends You Can't Attend Their Party Because You have a headache.

11. When The Money Comes Out The ATM, Scream 'I Won! I Won!'

12. When Leaving the Zoo, Start Running towards the Parking lot, Yelling 'Run For Your Lives! They're Loose!'

13. Tell Your Children Over Dinner, 'Due To The Economy, We Are Going To Have To Let One Of You Go.'

14. And The Final Way To Keep A Healthy Level Of Insanity

Send This E-mail To Someone To Make Them Smile.

It's Called

... THERAPY

4 comments:

Holly said...

I got this as a forward too, and I absolutely loved it too! : )

Sarah Elizabeth said...

Haha! This was hilarious. I love 7 and 13. I actually already do a couple. Skipping through the hall and such, lol.

Jean said...

I love it!! Too funny!! It feels so good to laugh!!
Jean

Chasity said...

Oh, thank you for such a wonderful entry. I had the most trying morning and my son and I just laughed over these therapy tips.

Have a great day, your family is in our prayers, and we are so excited to follow your new journey to bring your daughter home.

Chasity
JTM - Jiesue

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...