Friday, March 6, 2009

More Fingerprints



We are off early, early this morning to get our fingerprints done for immigration. Our Senator petitioned on our behalf and USCIS has agreed to expedite our case....in my mind that means we will get approval really soon but who knows how quickly it will really happen. The manager (who is the one handling our case) said they are as far as they can go until they receive our prints....I REALLY hope that means they have already reviewed our homestudy!!! I'm praying that we hear good news some time next week.

I have a super busy day today so I may not post anything else today...so sorry!


Lucy saw me kneeling down so K-man could take my picture (for Shu Li's album), so of course she had to pose the same way (sorta)!

1 comment:

Jaime G. said...

whoo-hoo! yeah senator! (you did say senator, right?)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...