Monday, January 25, 2010

public service announcement

I'm in the middle of writing a post but I just need to say that for the love of Pete...my husband keeps telling me of all my typos in my recent posts!! Seriously, what's wrong with me?

Please, ya'll...if you see I've made a mistake...TELL ME so I can fix it right away!! My sweet hubby doesn't read my posts until sometimes days after I've written them. Don't make me wait until then to realize what a goof I am in my writing.

Grammar/spelling mistakes drive me CRAZY but yet, I make them constantly!!!

Thank you.

6 comments:

Chris said...

He must be more observant than I...I usually see typos.
I edit/produce a newsletter for adoptive families and I was told twice in the last month that I need to use spell-check. OUCH! I'm the one that sees this stuff in the newspaper all the time, but didn't catch my own mistakes!

Nancy said...

Should be crazy; yet, LOL

Janet and Kevin said...

I never see your mistakes! Only mine, and usually after the post has been out a couple of days. My husband never catches them either so I just stopped asking him to proof my work! Ha, ha!

Two more days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry. I went a little crazy there! :)

Hugs,
Jainett, kecin, TeD, Phillipp, and sooon too bee hom Eli
Oops - I mean Janet, Kevin, Ted, Philip, and soon to be home Eli

Connie J said...

So much cyber pollution :) Drives me crazy too...and yet I still misspell, even as a court reporter - lol!

Unknown said...

Yur only humin. I furgive you! :)

Hezra said...

wee oll mak misteaks. lol saw a tee shirt once that said "huked on fonix wurked fur mee" or something to that effect.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...