Friday, February 26, 2010

lucy and her lily pad

Poor little Lucy...
surrounded by big people at our house.
She never lets us forget how very DOMINATE she is,
but she really does need a friend her size.

And Zeke has come to her rescue.
Sort of.

Poor dog.

Lucy runs him ragged.
And it's only a matter of time before she starts dressing him
up in fancy costumes, I'm sure of it.

But seriously, could she be any darn cuter with her new little buddy?

This blanket is Lucy's "lily pad" as she calls it.
And she tries with all her might to convince the dog to stay on it.

After much wear and tear...
the poor baby is worn slick.

She even follows him outside in her bathrobe.

She's going to make a wonderful wife.

11 comments:

Musings from Kim K. said...

Love it!

Karin said...

Oh that picture of her in her bathrobe taking the dog outside is just PRICELESS!!! I am cracking up! When I was a bit younger than Lucy, my parents let me have a kitten. I literally drove it insane. Seriously. It would run up the curtains to get away from me. It finally went cuckoo and had to go bye-bye. I can't remember if my parents gave it away or took it to the pound.

Lacy said...

She could not be any cuter! Her little buddy will love it in a few weeks when he has more energy. And he will have more energy:) Have you told Lucy her little buddy will soon be HUGE?

I can't wait to see him all dressed up. My kids do things to Izzy all the time. Thankfully she is so laif back. One time Izzy came into the kitchen with a huge red ring drawn around her eye like the little rascles dog. For trick or treat she got freckles and a tutu around her neck and she almost always has her nails painted. We aske her all the time if she is ready to find a nice home with no children. LOL!

Adeye said...

I absolutely LOVE the bathrobe :) How wonderful that she has a little (soon to be BIG) playmate. Soooooo sweet, friend.

Shonni said...

LOL! To Lucy Cute!

Holly said...

Oh yes. Love the pictures!!

Mei Mei s and Mayhem said...

she wont be able to carry him like that for too much longer!! ha

Mandi said...

Mmmmmm, I am thinking Lucy may need a sister closer to her age. I'm just sayin.

Mandi

Jean said...

Adorable pictures! Pretty soon she's be riding that dog!!

Kathy said...

Too Cute! LOL!

Truly Blessed said...

How cute they both are!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...