Monday, April 12, 2010

new blog look!!

I just had the MOST trying time at
Wal Mart with my
*precious*
(I am using that word extremely loosely right now)
Lucy.

Mercy sakes, my nerves are FRIED.
FRIED, I say.

However,
it was a delight to come home to find
my blog all made over by
my
PRECIOUS (and I do mean precious) friend, MANDI!!!!

I'm telling ya what,
she is leaving for China on WEDNESDAY
and she still took the time to work
on my blog.

She ROCKS, no doubt about it!!

She did a great job, don't ya think??

16 comments:

Holly said...

It's perfect!!! :) Love your Chinese church notes...how does Macy like it? Why do I bet you're the only one giggling in there?

trina said...

Very soft. I love it!!
trina

Tony and Rett said...

It looks great!!! What a gem, Mandi is!

Donna said...

Love the new look!!!

Debby said...

LOVE IT!! Very nice Lori....

Jaime G. said...

ooh-la-la!!!

walmart is always so much fun. even better with a small child.

Shonni said...

I love your new look!
Sorry about you precious :)

Sarah Elizabeth said...

I LOVE IT!!!! Your blog is so beautiful and sophisticated!

Jean said...

I love the new look! Mandi does a great job!!

Sorry about the Walmart experience. We've had a few of those too! Saturday was Anna's day to strike! Ugh!

Musings from Kim K. said...

Mandi is very talented. Your new look is fabulous.

Tesseraemum said...

Love the makeover! I have an account and can't seem to set up my own blog. Pathetic, I know.
You are not alone. I think there is some kind of attitude bug going around that only affects 4 year olds! Maybe its spring fever. It seems to be going around at preschool too! Whew! Sheri

Stefanie said...

GORGEOUS!
Well done, Mandi :)

Mei Mei s and Mayhem said...

Wow, love your new blog!!! Mandi did an amazing job!!

LA said...

Love the new look!

Unknown said...

Sassy! (The blog, not Lucy)

JR said...

WOW! I love it! It's adorable!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...