Sunday, June 20, 2010

team lucy

This well-rounded girly has discovered the fun of a
pink bat and ball.

For now, we'll keep it at the home level.
Not sure I'm quite ready for her to play in organized sports.
But I'm sure it's only a matter of time
before she realizes that there are actually teams
she can play on.
Or perhaps it's that the teams aren't ready for her.

And ummm, yes....she stops to pose before
continuing with the game.
Perhaps another reason she's best to stick w/ her one-gal roster for now.

Great throw!

And then she just as quickly moves on to the next activity.
Swinging.
One of her very favorite things in the whole wide world.

And I simply had to show you my Hydrangea.
Two of MANY gorgeous blooms.
My gracious, God is so stinkin' creative, isn't He?!

Pink AND blue blooms this year...all on the same plant.
Love that!

Happy Summer!!

9 comments:

Jen said...

Simply BEAUTIFUL!!! Oh, and your Hydrangea.....it is lovely too!! ;-)

Madeleine said...

GREAT PICTURES!!

I all about the single-kid roster for as long as we can get away with it. :)

She is so cute, I am always happy to see her. Well, to tell you the truth, I am always happy to see any of your kids. lol. They are so individual, all of them.

How was your mom's road trip?? :)

Allisyn (aka the Mrs.) said...

hydragena's are my absolutely favorite flower!! :)

Chad and Kristy said...

That Lucy is so stinkin' cute! I have tried hydragena's 3 times and they never grow:( They are my favorite!

quilt'n-mama said...

looks like Lucy is loving ball- we broke down and joined teams this summer but boy does it keep us busy!

Your flowers are beautiful!
Blessings,
gayly

Holly said...

Wow--gorgeous little girl, gorgeous flowers...yes, God is so good. : )

Karin said...

I know I say this all the time but Lucy and SaraGrace are like twins. SG LOVES baseball. I would love to see a team with the two of them on it. hee! It cracks me up just to think about it!!
Love your hydrangea! Our landscaping just went in and I have one hydrangea bush. Yay!

Jean said...

Beautiful flowers!! Wow- I love them!!

Lucy is adorable playing baseball and what an arm she has!! I'm tryin to keep the girls away from team sports too- I'm just not sure have it in me to go that route again!

Maybe we should have a tournament with Team Lucy, Team Anna and Team SaraGrace! We could play in the yard, have coffee and do each others nails! That's the kind of team sports I'm up for!!

Sally-Girl! said...

I have hydrangeas galore this year. I think they are liking the cooler summer so far. I have been putting coffee grands on some of my pink ones as I hear that will turn them blue. Funny cause coffee turns me anything but blue!!!!

Love your comment about one girl roster!!! Funny!!!

Okay off to China, last blogging comment on this side of the world!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...