Thursday, August 5, 2010

not your everyday garage sale


We are knee-deep into getting ready for a
MAJOR
garage sale tomorrow
to raise more $$ for our adoption!

And listen,
I gotta say right off the bat that I simply
could not
do this without the help of my mom and sister, Kindel.

They literally worked for hours, dripping with sweat from the blasted heat wave, helping me get ready.

Girls, you ROCK!

We spent much of the morning yesterday organizing all
our junk...er, I mean wonderful items.

My mom's garage is FULL.
FULL, I'm tellin' ya.
Of really great things.

We had fun arranging everything into "departments"...
it all looks so good.

It is NOT your everyday garage sale.
Trust me.

I'm thinking we should open a boutique.

But that's another idea for another day.

Anyway,
would you please pray that a gazillion generous people
come to our sale?
:)

AND....
don't forget that the drawing for the iPad will take place THIS COMING MONDAY!!

(August 9)

It's not too late to get in on it!!

I have been majorly meticulous in keeping record of
each and every entry.

And I am so stoked to mail this beauty to the winner!

Go HERE for more details!!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I totally suggest having a donation box there instead of pricing all of your stuff (saves loads of time)! We did this with our adoption garage sale and it was a SUCCESS! Its just a thought of course. We had posters everywhere announcing our adoption....people were so interested...and generous!

Lex

Jean said...

Garage sales are so much fun but so much work! What a blessing to have your sis and Mom helping you!!

We always displayed our special items and called them show stoppers!! Have fun! Praying you make tons of money to bring your son home!!

Karin said...

Take pics so we can see your awesome looking garage sale! :) Praying it goes well and that you raise a ton of moolah. :) Wish I could come help you!!

Unknown said...

Im sorry but I would really like to see some pictures of your Boutique. PLEASE! : ) Hope you sell lots and lots and lots!

Patty said...

I bet its gonna go great. Have the extra people involved will make a huge difference! Can't wait to hear about its SUCCESS! Have fun!! Once step closer to these boys!!!

Mandi said...

I will be praying for not only good weather, but lots of money.

Hugs,
Mandi

Brittne said...

FUN!!! I love garage sales, and you have adorable stuff, so i bet yours is going to be awesome! Man I wish i could just fly in for the weekend to get some stuff! Miss you!!!

Adeye said...

Trusting for an OUTPOURING for your yard sale, friend. So easy for the Father to do :)

Kathy said...

Praying it went well!

Madeleine said...

Oh it is today!!!

Even though it is late in the day, I will pray until 'closing time'.

I do pray pray pray that you make more then you thought possible.

And then we will sit back, work like mad, and watch GOD do HIS thing. :)

I CANNOT wait to see this boy in your home!!!!!!!!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...