Friday, September 10, 2010

lucy {the pianist}

Well.

I really am speechless.

Got nothin'.



Oh, but I will tell you this.

In the last month or so we noticed that Lucy would
ask Macy to show her how to play the piano...and then she'd repeat
over and over what Macy showed her, effortlessly.

I talked to Macy's teacher and she felt confident that Lucy
wasn't too young and that we could give it a try.

Well, she had her first lesson yesterday
and I think it's going to be a really good thing.

She loved it!

And since she LOVES to sing,
it will be quite entertaining
*and excruciatingly annoying to her siblings*
when she can sing AND play.

I'll keep you updated.

6 comments:

Freedom Hollow Farmgirl said...

I can't wait to hear about Lucy's piano playing adventures! She is so stinkin' cute.

Blessings,
Suzanne
freedomhollowfarmkiddos.blogspot.com

JR said...

I was just thinking the other day about Lucy's "dance" classes. Those posts always made me laugh!

It sounds like her piano lessons will be a bit more successful. Maybe the future holds a duet for the sweet sisters??

Unknown said...

Yes! More posts about little sisters annoying their siblings! Love it, as only another baby of the family can!

Debby said...

She is just so Jami-like....=) Jami's current Christmas list includes, a Guitar, a Piano, a Flute & A Trumpet......
No one in this family plays any instrument at all.......but, I'd say Jami is a "performer" much like Miss Lucy....

Karin said...

I can just feel some really good blog posts coming.... :) hee!!

Sally-Girl! said...

Oh ya got to get her karaoke for Wii! Marissa and Bryson are always belting out the ear screeching tunes! Actually what is worse is when my hubby takes the mike...no what that would be if I took the mike!

Maybe being a pianist will be the perfect refinement for your sweet Lucy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...