Tuesday, April 26, 2011

perfect and sturdy

Ok, so here's what I know so far, via text messages.

K-man said that Isaiah Jack is...
"a perfect and sturdy little boy."
Isn't that cute?
Such a manly way to describe him.

AND he said that he's doing great so far!

They are on their way back to the hotel right now
and I hope to skype with them soon!

I'll post pics as soon as I get them!

Oh and no worries on the camera cord...K's camera memory
card thingy just pops right into his computer.

I always worry for nothing.

More to follow...


7 comments:

Karen said...

Love your hubby's description of his new son!!! Too precious. I know you are anxiously sitting by the computer waiting to see Isaiah's precious face. Congratulations momma on another boy:-)

Holly said...

I am thinking about staying up later, just to see if you post more tonight! It's already 12:33. Are you posting more or not??

Sounds great so far! : )

learningtogether said...

A great big congratulations! Looking forward to those photos, but not as much as you are. :)

Nicole A. said...

Yay! You must be crazy to see those pictures! I hope their first night goes well!

All the best,
Nicole A., now in LA

Kathy said...

Congratulations!!!!!!!!
I love DH's description of your precious little guy!!
I am so excited for you!! It is only around 10:00
here so I will check back for pics!

Annie said...

This is beyond exciting!! I'm jumping for joy for you this morning!

Joanne Reddell said...

Congratulations!!! So very excited for all of you!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...