Friday, July 29, 2011

my new greatest hit

I have been inspired to write a country music song.

If you promise not to steal it,
I will share it with you.

Well, I only have the title so far.

Here it is:


"I Borrowed From My Chicken Money to Pay the Babysitter."

I can already envision all of you line-dancing to it.


It's the real things of life that greatly inspire talented artists such as me, you know.

Out of desperation for a sitter yesterday,
to watch my littles while I took the older kids to
enroll at school,
I had to dip into my chicken empire cash to pay her.

I now have a grand total of $4, all in ones.
You probably figured that out.


It nearly killed me.

But I'm thinking that my new song will more than make
up for the lost funds.


I'll let you know when you can pre-order my new greatest hit.

Thank you for your support.




10 comments:

Joanne Reddell said...

Hahahahahaha!! You never cease to make me laugh!! You're a hoot!!

Have a great weekend!! Love you, chica! (not chicken.....chica!!)

Angie said...

You just crack me up. If you need more ideas for your new country CD, I'm sure I could come up with some...

Shonni said...

I still laughing at the last post...big girls night out...LOL
But this one made me laugh too.

Cari said...

do we get a discount if we pre-order? {hehe}

Jean said...

Oh yea! That's me on the far right- with a few extra highlights!!

Jodi said...

you keep me laughing!!!! your a nut!!! :)

Anonymous said...

Girl you are quite the entrepranuar!:)

Hezra said...

um, yeah, I coudn't find me.... no red head in your line up. lol BUT I think I would coast and add a few more lyrics dear. GREAT start, but go with that a bit more. Right now MY chicken empire contains a rooster that snuck in as a pullet. And A lot of ladies that are not yet making me eggs or money. drats. I need a hit song.

Charissa said...

LOL!!! :-)

Holly said...

LOL! Oh goodness...I wish we lived nearby. I would LOVE to babysit those kiddos for FREE!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...