Wednesday, September 28, 2011

misc. ramblings {nothing else to post}



I don't think my kissing is any better than my cooking these days.
Or vice versa.

What I am doing quite well is,

*Not cleaning house
*Not finishing projects
*Not even making my bed every day

I could go on.

Anyhoo,
things are crazy around here.
That's all I'm going to say about that.

My bread-making (and other such bread products) fun continues.
And after talking to my
friend/pastor's wife (who also recently adopted two children),
I found out that she is also on a bread-baking rampage.
We've concluded that it is our coping mechanism.
It's very therapeutic.
And not the least bit fattening.
No, really.
Partly because I use my fresh-milled whole grains for flour
(it really is much easier on the bee-hind, in many ways).
And....I have thrown out more unsuccessful bread experiments
than I care to admit to you.
It's a super quick way to eliminate calories.

I hope to post my multi-grain bread recipe for you soon.

I know you're on the edges of your seats.



Oh, and just to give you an update on my
vanilla brew...

it's doing marvelously.

And yes, it's ALL still there.
Well, minus about a teaspoon because I just couldn't
resist and had to try it.

Yep, it's vanilla alright.
It tasted horrible.

But will be fantastical in a batch of cookies.



And for that very inspirational and enlightening blot post
from me to you,

you are welcome.

*Sarcasm, no charge.

4 comments:

Adrian Roberta said...

I'm a beter person for having read this.

*snort*

kippi said...

Glad your here.
Glad you keep blogging.
I keep laughing - am I sick because I actually get the humor? Maybe it has to do with the "stressed out" mom thing- ya know- if you don't laugh or find something to laugh about, you will cry. Oh, I'd much rather laugh. Well, today anyway.

kippi said...

Oh my word! Glad you're here!

Karin said...

I am cracking up over Adrian's comment. :) No sipping the vanilla. Looking forward to your yummy, low calorie bread recipe. Not that I will be likely to make it--but I might THINK about making it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...