Wednesday, July 18, 2012

t-shirt question {here ya go}

Many of you asked where I got my t-shirt.
Though non of you asked
about my shining disposition.
And that baffled me.


But I will overlook that for now.


Anyhoo,
my t-shirt is actually a very old one
that I stole from Brenden.

There.
Now he knows.


I think we got it at a Christian
book store at the mall.
However,
the store isn't there anymore.

So really,
I am of no help to you on this.
(Or anything else for that matter)
(But I've been trying to tell you that for years)


But because I do love you so very much,
I googled it and found many 
sources for similar shirts.



So there ya go.

I'll let you take it from there.

My work here is done.




1 comment:

Wendy said...

Hi Lori,

I need to tell you just how much I appreciate you and your blog. You are just too funny. When I am sad or having a bad day, you just lift it up so much. And really, did you stage that look on Macy's face from the zoo pic because it is priceless? Thank you for being you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...