Tuesday, August 21, 2012

dinner tonight {yessss!}

I need to tell you that I am making
a pot roast for dinner, ya'll.

I realize that for 98% of you, this is a normal,
weekly coinsurance.

But for me,
this happens only once every 12 1/2+ years.

Because wouldn't ya know it,
K-Man, despite being a meat-and-potato-guy,
does NOT like roast.

*$^%&#(@*!

Yes, that's right.


But I just bought us a whole dang side of beef.

So, we is having us a roast, people.




And I think she looks mighty fine.

K-Man might be persevering through dinner tonight.
But the rest of us,
we are going to be loving every last bite.


Yesssssss. 

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I feel your pain. Chad doesn't like anything with noodles. Nothing! It's rough around here.

Your roast looks great! Your bread looks AMAZING!!!!

Karin said...

Yum...I'll be right over... :)

quilt'n-mama said...

It looks awesome! We buy a beef each year so I have a lot of roasts to. We love then slow cooked with Mexican seasoning, salsa, etc then pulled apart and eaten in soft tortillas like a soft taco too! I have to be creative to get them all eaten but they make for easy evening meals.

Jessica said...

My husband hates traditional roast too so I use mine for Spicy Italian Beef Sandwiches. Put the roast in the crockpot with a beer, a can of beef broth, a packet of Italian dressing mix, and a 12 oz jar of pepperoncini peppers (stemmed and drained). Easiest recipe ever served on sandwiches with provolone!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...