Friday, August 31, 2012

taquitos and bulldogs

 I totally made (and ROCKED) some
chicken taquitos last night!


Quick recipe:
Shredded chicken
Taco seasoning
Can of Rotel (Aldi brand, of course)
(all thrown into a crock-pot 
for the better part of the day.)
Throw in an unlimited amount of shredded cheddar cheese
& refried beans,
roll up in halve-tortiallas.
Bake for about 10 minutes at 450.

DELICIOUS!


Just look at the reaction!




I know what you're thinking.
Cause I'm thinking it too.
"How in the world is Lori not in EVERY
fashion magazine with her model-esque look?'

Well,  the mystery remains.
Perhaps we will figure that out later.

But keep your eye open for what the future might
hold for an aspiring model, such as myself.



And to stop your twitching,
I give you,
NICK.
 

Would you just LOOK at my gorgeous,
blue-eyed boy?
My ONLY blue-eyed kid?

He is playing football this year,
his senior year.

He hasn't played since the 6th grade.
But golly-darn,
the coach talked him into playing.
That is sooooo Nick, I tell ya.


Go Bulldogs!



 
 

4 comments:

Chris said...

do you make your own tortillas?

Jo's Corner said...

I SO want to be your next door neighbor! Or your live-in Nanny! You never fail to make me laugh and I NEED that, oh so much! You are medicine for my soul! And, I just know that God has your picture on His fridge! Who needs to be a model, with that?!! Keep blogging, sweet Sister! This world needs a lot more women like You! love, Jo5Mckeyz

Jean said...

Go Bulldogs!
Johnny started college soccer so now we are dressed in purple yelling Go Tommies (I know... what's a tommie? I think it's a tomcat, not sure!)

And yes I will be watching for your pic in the latest vogue magazine! Is vogue still n the racks??

quilt'n-mama said...

I am SO JEALOUS that you have Aldi close! Looks awesome, it has been way too long since I came to visit. I need to sit and laugh and that always seems to happen at your place:)
Hope you are having a great weekend.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...