Thursday, September 20, 2012

chipotle lime mayo {oh, yes!}

I totally made some rockin' mayo last night for dinner.

Chipotle Lime Mayo.

The heavenlies rejoiced, I tell you what.





I slathered it on grilled chicken sandwiches,
with a heaping helping of cheddar.

Woot!


Here's my recipe:


**********

Chipotle Lime Mayo

1 cup mayonnaise  
(I shouldn't have to say this, for for the love of all that is good and yummy,
please use REAL mayo.)


2 big tablespoons of Adobo sauce/peppers
2 tablespoons of lime juice
Salt & pepper

Blend it all up & serve.

*******

Easy peasy, people.

And next time I'm going to throw in some cilantro.

Yessssss.

2 comments:

Adrian Roberta said...

I am actually going to try this for tonight!

And following your lead.....this is for me and Adrian (kiddos get hotdogs) LOL

Bethany said...

Oh, my word. I was laughing so hard when I saw the picture on my dashboard. When I glanced at it, it looked like your sourdough starter had broken through the jar and was going after your kitchen. I have only made it over here once or twice since you wrote your sourdough post and must have had that on my brain. Thank goodness it was just some mayo and bread. ;) One more reason I shouldn't read through blogs early in the morning.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...