Wednesday, September 12, 2012

what i'm doing today

Lest I unleash my fuming fury
over our so called, Commander-In-Chief,
frolicking around campaigning like a school girl
running for prom queen
instead of paying attention to the world-altering
attacks going on,
and shunning the leader of THE most
spiritually important country in the world,

(%$*#$*&@!!!)

I will tell you what I'm going to do today.


I'm baking!

Here's a couple of things I'll be making
for our church coffee bar for this weekend:

Baked Dutch Apple Doughnuts

Rustic Pumpkin Scones

Plus one or two other things that I don't have
pictures of.



And that's all I'm going to say.


Good day to you.



And hey, let's bless God, America.



10 comments:

Unknown said...

feel your frustration, girl! this may be a good day to get some 5k training in! :) I'm also sure that in your spare time you're going to share your recipes!! Hugs & patriotic high fives from SC

Tracey and Chuck said...

Looks yummy but yes, you need to get some running in (outside) for your 5k run approaching!! :)

Connie J said...

show off! and i say that in the most loving way :)

quilt'n-mama said...

ok... you can't show pictures and not share recipes!!!!

Bethany said...

Ha! Love it. Bake away, girl!

Shauna said...

Good for you! You must share recipes, they look yummy!

Tesseraemum said...

AMEN Sister!
Has he bothered to mention anything about the ambassador either?

Umm, the Dutch Apple donuts look A-Mazing!!! I gained 5 pounds just looking at them!!

Sheri

Anonymous said...

I was grumbling all morning too--what do you mean you have no time in your schedule to meet with the leader of Israel when they are imminently ready to fire something Iran's way...Yah think this may be a priority---buy hey it must be really important prior engagements.....OK I'm done grumbling again. I agree with others--need those recipes! I always feel better when I bake--lol.
Michelle M.

Chris said...

so if I google the names of your donuts and scones i will come up with the recipe.
No comment on the CEO of America

Hezra said...

I tell you my hubby said he almost put a fist through a wall at work reading updated headlines! GAH! So yes, we must pray without ceasing and bless God and DO something to keep busy. I am SO hunting up that scone recipe!! You really should invite me for coffe sometime. You are such a snob sometimes. ;-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...