Saturday, December 15, 2012


First of all,
THANK YOU ALL for your GREAT advice regarding my last post.
You guys gave me a ton of info and I'm so grateful!!
Ya'll are the best, you know that?

I'll keep ya updated on my quirky situation.


Moving on.

Can you guess what this is??

It's a baking stone.

I know that seems boring.
And in some circles, it is.  I suppose.

But THIS is very exciting to ME!
I've wanted this high-dollar baking stone forever.
And saved my bread-baking money for it.
And here she is!
Betty Baking Stone.
That's her new name.
She loves me and I love her.

I actually wanted a bigger one...but it wouldn't fit properly in my oven.
And that's important to its effectiveness.
So I settled for the smaller one.

And now the bread baking world is my oyster.
Betty and I have big plans, for great things.
Just you wait and see!

Amazing pizza.
Crusty breads.

And whatever else I come up with.



Yvette said...

And make ure you threaten everyone within a 10 mile distance NOT to use soap on it LOL!

Natalie said...

She looks like a Betty. ;)

Tesseraemum said...


Cookies are great on stones. I actually keep from burning them with these special friends! Sheri

likeschocolate said...

These stones are perfect for rustic bread and I even go to a small tray of water beneath which creates the steam to give that perfect crust. Happy Baking!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...