Saturday, December 29, 2012

for sale!

Before Christmas,
a few of you asked me about mail-ordering my Ezekiel Bread Mixes.
So sorry I am just now addressing your inquiries!

I certainly can ship them, no problem.
They are $4 each, plus shipping fees (which I need to find out about).
I know that in the past, it was cheaper to ship
at least two mixes at a time.


If you are interested,
please send me an email at loriatjoyunspeakable@yahoo.com



Other items I can easily ship:

Vanilla Extract $16
Ezekiel flour*  $4 (2 lb.) 
Life Flour** $4 (2 lb.)






*Ezekiel flour differs from the bread mix as it is only milled grains & beans 
(organic Kansas wheat, rye, spelt, barley, millet, kidney beans, red beans, green lentils)
The bread mix contains all of that, plus other dry ingredients necessary
for a lovely loaf of bread.
Add this flour to breads, pancakes, tortillas & more!



**Life Flour is my signature flour blend that I add to 
all my baked goodies.
(Organic Kansas wheat, spelt, millet, barley, oat groats)
This flour is much lighter than the Ezekiel flour & much more baked-goods friendly.




1 comment:

Jenn said...

OH YAY!!! I am so excited and will be emailing you soon to send me out a couple! Do they come with instructions, and do you take paypal?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...