Tuesday, January 1, 2013

snow!

We finally got a fairly decent amount of snow yesterday!

Hooray, hooray!

The kids had a blast.
And I enjoyed taking pictures of them from my kitchen window.
:)
Life was harmonious, be it ever so briefly.










And while I was feeding/watering my chickens today,
I made K-Man take a picture of me.
Though he held my cell phone upside down and it made me sideways.
And once it's on my computer, I can't rotate it for the life of me.
But I suppose it kind of sums up my personality.



Aren't you jealous of my sexy coveralls?

I didn't think so.

1 comment:

Karin said...

Nice snowman!! :) And of course you look maaahvalous darling in your coveralls. Those chickens are so lucky to feast their eyes on you each and every day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...