Monday, December 23, 2013

Snowy-Snowy Sunday

This was our Sunday on the homestead yesterday.

Our first snowfall of the year!  
Not a ton, but enough that the Littles got out and enjoyed it thoroughly. 




*********
A Moment of Reflection...

Last Sunday:

YESTERDAY.

That concludes my Moment of Reflection.

*******

What a difference a week can make in Kansas, I tell ya!

The kids had such a blast!



And so did Zeke.
Oh my.  He looooooves the snow so much!


And K-Man was all excited, too.
Sure was!





So frigid outside!


But warm, cozy, and all set for Christmas inside.
LOVE.



Now, if you'll excuse me, I have an ugly Christmas sweater to make.

Glad tidings, my friends. 










1 comment:

Karin said...

I'm so jealous of your white Christmas! It was 65 degrees here on Sunday and although colder today, it rained all stinkin day. Bleh...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...