Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Mater and Me

Goodness gracious.  I have never in my life been a dog person.  Oh, sure...I love my Zekey, and I sure did adore my Domino (RIP), but I still have never thought of myself as a dog-lover.

But I'll tell you something.  Everything has changed because NOW I am a grandmama to a new grand-doggy!  Nick got a new dog and I am loving him so much.  His name is Mater.  And he is so sweet.  And the thing is, I love having a little someone to nurture that doesn't require anything of me except a limited amount of my time.  Which makes me want to give him ALL my time!  (Okay, not really.  But sort of.)


Here's what we did yesterday:




He's so happy, can't you tell?  And perhaps a tad frightened by my high-pitched-grandma squeals of praise.




Have a happy Tuesday, people!  And hug your fury friends, okay?  

(Ya'll could probably make some serious cash by placing bets on how long I last in this current state of crazy.)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...