Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Our Recent Goings-On (not at all exciting!)

Hello, all four or five of you who are still reading my blog!
Here I am for my weekly blog post.
Don't expect much because my brain is pretty mushy these days and I am doing nothing
amusing that is worth reporting to you.  What a surprise!
In other words, I am surviving and coping the best I can because summer break has begun.
(The last of my kids will be done with school by Friday.)
(It's completely ridiculously early for this nonsense!)


Here's my pictorial of our recent goings-on:

Brenden is home and working full-time and often studying for his actuary exam that he will take next summer.
He asks me to help him all the time.
I try my best not to him all the answers.


Isaiah continues to wear every article of clothing backwards.  
And usually inside out.

Along with Brenden's basic math equations, he saved up and bought a telescope.
A crazy-big telescope.
Astronomy is his first love!


Look at this awesome pic of the moon that he took!
Wowie!!!



Kiddos and kitties.


Lucy in our freshly plowed and planted garden.


Cattle on the beautiful prairie next to our house.


Well, that's about it, folks.
See, I told you we were up to nothing amusing!


I hope you all have a wonderful rest-of-the week!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Reader #1 Checking in! Enjoy your posts:)
Joy

Holly said...

That moon picture is truly amazing! Wow!

Jana said...

Maybe I am reader four or five? ;) That telescope IS amazing and the pic of the moon... Just phenomenal! Or at least really awesome! I am so jealous! Your garden is tilled and planted, mine is a giant weed bed with some overgrown all ready gone to seed rhubarb! So far all I have going is some tomato, herbs, and pepper seedlings. (Insert look of horror) I just love the pics of little Isaiah, I really think our boys should meet as my 7 year old dresses himself about the same. Maybe it's a boy trait? Too much going on to bother with whether the shorts/pants are on right side out and not backwards? Love the kiddos with the kittens pic too!

Angie said...

Looks like I"m reader #4. I want a kitty!!!!

Jennie said...

Guess that makes me reader #5! The kitties are beyond adorable. Please keep posting.

chaniemom said...

Nothing better than kitties and kiddos! Life is good!

Wendy said...

I have been following you since you brought Lucy home. Am I reader number 2? I enjoy your posts and right now I am marveling at how you have your garden planted. We are having treats of snow here in Wisconsin. Nice to see that some parts of the country are having a growing season....here in Wisconsin, we are growing weary of this horrible weather.

Susan said...

Reader #8 checking in. I enjoy reading your blog. You've encouraged me many times through your writing.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...