Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Breaking Free

And you thought I was kidding when I said I was going to start blogging more often!
Here I am again.

I wanted to share something with you real quick.
I'm redoing a Beth Moore study that I first did many years ago.
Breaking Free.
Long story short, I  just felt like God drawing me back to it.
And goodness, am I soaking in all the TRUTH!

Whether you are struggling with a stronghold in your life right now...
cause really, who isn't...or maybe you are in a very good place at the moment,
I think we all need to be reminded of this:

*Christ came to set the captive free--no matter what kind of yoke binds them.
*He came to bind up the brokenhearted--no matter what broke the heart.
*He came to open the eyes of the blind--no matter what veiled their vision.

Read Isaiah 61, you'll be blessed!
I'm not sure about you, but I take great comfort in knowing that the one true God
loves us NO MATTER WHAT, no matter where we've been, what we've done.
And He yearns to loosen the bondage that we struggle with.
That is just awesome!


Now, to leave you with a funny picture, since I can't stay serious for more
than five minutes:



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...